Natskin comes with wonderful fucntionality to be able to switch Style and Variation within the skin.
It much reduces this achievement by giving no guidance of how to make a Style or Variation for yourself.
Judging by the attachments to the NatSkin
topic its a triple of XBar.jpg and XVariation.css e.g.
but there's no guidance.
Also having these as attachments on the NatSkin
topic disables TWiki from being able to have a read only TWiki web.
has a new STYLEPATH feature. Use
* Set STYLEPATH = Main.MyStyleContrib, TWiki.NatSkin
to integrate styles at
into the engine.
About missing documentation there are a couple of possibilities how to resolve
- I sit down and write the docu and everybody is happy.
- People start helping out by contributing docu.
- Someone pays me rounding the NatSkin.
- Companies using the NatSkin in their intranet successfully make a donnation thus motivating me to push further.
As none of that happened I discard this item. Feel free to reopen
it in case of (2)-(4).