Trying to cut down on the MEGO factor
- Edited WelcomeGuest considerably
- Refactored TextFormatingRules
That's nice ..
But I noticed you added a few topics as well ... TWikiVariables101
Quite apart from mentioning them here, you will also need to add then to the MANIFEST.
- who wonders if MEGO is like LEGO but with bigger bricks ...
No? Well that figgures, I suppose
OK, happy to add them to the MANIFEST if you tell me which one. This gets back to my plaintive cry for clear explanations as to what
or other such things I need to do.
The MANIFEST Anton is referring to is the MANIFEST described in HowToBuildARelease
viz. tools/MANIFEST. It is a list of the files included in the release.
. ("101" is so built-in to my brain that I didn't realise it wasn't a universal concept),
This fix was never really finished.
- The TextFormattingRules still did not include the Quickstart doc.
- The 101 document had not been deleted
- All the new documents had Meredith as author. Should be TWikiContributor.
- All the new documents had a real revision. Should be $Rev$
- The Quickstart doc had an example for %TOPIC% but because it is an included document it became a bad example. I replaced the actual code with %BASETOPIC% so the example gets correct. And added a hidden HTML comment why.
- The Quickstart documents had some moved topic meta data which I deleted.
SVN TWiki4 9643. Still need to do the same for DEVELOP so I will not close this yet.
SVN Develop 9349. All done. Closed for Develop. And waiting for release for TWiki4.
Meredith. You need to use an ASCII editor to fix documents so author is TWikiContributor and version is $Rev$ which is what the build scripts expects and to avoid broken links to your pretty but not existing name. Probably best to just edit the topic with your editor from the beginning.