I just edited my local MANIFEST file for a special taylored build and noticed these two things.
tools/upgrade_emails.pl is missing in the tools/MANIFEST file of the TWiki4 branch
All the data/TWiki/VarXXX entried have 440 as attribute. They should be 660 like the rest.
In addition, a number of files have 660 which should have 440.
There's actually a good argument to say no
distributed files should have write access; though someone would be bound to whine if we did that!
Because this is an admin change and doesn't impact the release per se, I have closed it instead of marking it "Waiting for Release" (makes generating release notes simpler)