I'm not sure if this is a bug or simply how TWiki displays nested tables though the latter may be the case.
but the display contained an empty line following each
tag. I tried copying the code directly (view->source then copy/paste), modified the various lines to see if there were any typos, etc that could be to blame but it appears to be a rendering issue through TWiki. The URL for the common header displays correctly outside of TWiki. This display happens with both IE and Firefox.
I cleaned up (removed) some of the table tags (and added verbatim) because the table was screwing up the bugs form as well we WebChanges
The problem was how the blank lines were rendering inside of TWiki. Removed blank lines and all is good.