All handler functions have been moved inside of the pod doc, with the DISABLE_ removed. This makes it much easier to use the handful (at most) of functions one needs, since all one needs to do is to move the =cut above the function.
Also put in the missing =pod that broke the plugin.
I reverted the "use pod as comment" feature for 4.0.2 because:
- Source code is shown in extracted documentation
- Using pod for two functions is confusing (1. to document code, 2. to comment out code)
- 4.0.2 is a patch release
Meredith's changes that are not related to "pod as comment" feature are kept.
I made some additional pod doc improvements:
- Change term "tag" to "variable" where TWiki variables are meant
- Added doc on aligning variable names with plugin name (to avoid namespace issues)
- Consistent linebreaks in pod docs
- Fixed unescaped "<" in pod docs
Changed to waiting for release so the entry is part of the change history for 4.0.2.