I am not sure what this list should do, but it lists plugins that have not failed.
I think it can provide better feedback:
- Do not show plugins if they pass successfully
- No; it's important to list all the plugins there, from a psychological perspective. They each say "Errors: none" which is good info
- If all plugins pass, show a message "Success: no plugins failed" * I don;t see any need for it
- I would like to see a TABLE used there, but I cannot manage to get it styled.
- I don't understand what you mean; but this is a debug tool, not a presentation feature
- What does the table below that, with "Handler" and "Plugins" mean?
- it shows which handlers are declared in which plugins. It's important to plugins authors.
I really don;t think it's worth the effort. Setting no action.