This is recent I think. There is a lot of space that could be claimed back below the edit box.
- edit1.png - Original layout
- edit2.png - Layout saving over 60 vertial pixels
- edit3.png - Moving 'add form' up saves saves over 20 additional vertial pixels
Also, how about placing the "create new revision" checkbox below the "save" button instead of above. The "save" action is more frequently used than "create new revision"
No, also not recent. I haven't changed the spacing exept for the table itself.
- Option as in edit2.png: this means the full form does not have any top and bottom margin. I find 1 em is minimum
- Option as in edit3.png: this is currently not possible at all. Because the template
edit.tmpl just puts
%FORMFIELDS% and that automatically creates either a full form or an
Add form button. We cannot have the full form at the right of the signature.
Discarding due to inactivity / suggested improvements not possible. Re-open for further discussion.
Some verstical space can be regained even with current spec. Re-opening...
I have changed the layout.
- 06 Jun 2007