I was testing ActionTrackerPlugin
by including action items in the MinutesMeeting
plugin. Actions were successfuly added and were searchable (using the actionsearch). Problem is whenever I edit an action (that is change state in the edit action popup window), the resulting page is corrupted. The original page and the resulting page are attached. Hopefully, someone can figure this out. THanks.
TWiki version Tue, 04 Jul 2006 build 10807, Plugin API version 1.1
(downloaded and installed on 11/22/06)
- SpreadSheetPlugin (any TWiki, 10197): Add spreadsheet calculation like "$SUM( $ABOVE() )" to tables located in TWiki topics.
- ActionTrackerPlugin (Dakar, 11560): Adds support for action tags in topics, and automatic notification of action statii
- ChecklistPlugin (Dakar, $Rev$): Create simple checklists.
- CommentPlugin (Dakar, 8164): Allows users to quickly post comments to a page without an edit/preview/save cycle.
- EditTablePlugin (Dakar, 8154): Edit TWiki tables using edit fields, date pickers and drop down boxes
- InterwikiPlugin (Dakar, $Rev: 8329$): Link ExternalSite:Page text to external sites based on aliases defined in a rules topic
- PreferencesPlugin (Dakar, 9839): Allows editing of preferences using fields predefined in a form
- SlideShowPlugin (Dakar, $Rev: 8154$): Create web based presentations based on topics with headings.
- SmiliesPlugin (Dakar, 8154): Render smilies as icons, like for smile or for
- TablePlugin (Dakar, 8154): Control attributes of tables and sorting of table columns
i just tried your test page on 4.0.5 with the action tracker from t.o., and it works fine.
You are going to have to describe precisely
what you did to cause this problem. please also include any messages from the Apache error_log and any relevant messages from the TWiki logs. Thanks,
no feedback after a month, so discarding this report.