TWiki detected an internal error - please check your TWiki logs and webserver logs for more information.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (spath)
Is that an error which only occurs at develop? I can't reproduce it with a freshly installed BugsContrib - or do you suspect an error in the core?
If so, it would be helpful to attach the error logs: I failed to find the string "spath" anywhere
in SVN and don't know where to start.
Do we still have bugs setup for warnings are errors?
Can we please have the error_log entry from the Apache log attached so we have something to work on. We do not have command line access to develop.twiki.org.
Is it possible that maybe a few more of us core team members can get command line access to develop.twiki.org so we can see the logs when there are bugs?
Or why not put a small script on the server we can call via a URL that simple does a tail -n 50 ...../error_log which anyone can see.
I spent two hours hacking my way to an answer and I have finally found the reason for the error.
It seems that Sven must have bookmarked the URL that causes the error before Crawford added his brag table to the topic. The brag table became table number 1. It only has 2 columns.
Just substitute the table=1 with table=2 and it works. develop.twiki.org runs with warnings are errors. Under normal circumstances the topic would have been shown and a warning would have been logged.
It is probably the TablePlugin
that does not have the needed error checks against invalid data. You would never get this URL by clicking inside the topic so I regard this error a low priority error.
I would still like to see the error log message from develop to get which exact code line in which source file the warning is reported.
Bumping this to Low and to Extension TablePlugin
Here is a simple test topic that creates the error and which you can copy to your own server if you want to close this one - one day.
Setting this bug item back to Requirement. I have good reasons.