I observed the following:
- View KnownIssuesOfTWiki04x01 on TWiki.org. The topic renders normal.
- click on the link to Bugs:Item3476
- (optionally) hit "Reload"
- click on "Go back" in browser
- now the table is rendered very narrow, leaving much white space on the right of the page.
This is on IE, but on a locked down computer (at the Admirals Club in Miami Airport). Verified on my home machine.
I have tried to reproduce it on 4.1.0. And the problem is not present there.
Twiki.org is totally screwed up. It runs 4.0.2 which we know is buggy.
There is so much emphasis on press releases, ajax features that we hardly have, notes on blogs noone reads but we let twiki.org look so that TWiki looks like a very unprofessionel product.
I do not understand why keeping twiki.org up to date and in a good shape has such a low priority. It takes maximum two hours to upgrade a TWiki. And if we have too many tailorings on twiki.org then remove them and just run a basic out of the box TWiki so it can be updated more easily in the future.
I have made upgrade releases up to 4.0.5 that takes 10 seconds to install. And still TWiki.org is on 4.0.2.
to reflect the need of updating twiki.org. -- TW