I observed the following:
- View TWiki:Codev.KnownIssuesOfTWiki04x01 on TWiki.org. The topic renders normal.
- click on the link to Item3476
- (optionally) hit "Reload"
- click on "Go back" in browser
- now the table is rendered with each column being the width of the header entry in that column, leaving much white space on the right of the page.
- when moving the mouse over the header of the table, the table column width suddenly jumps to utilize the full width of the page.
Verified on IE on two different computers: (i) on a locked down computer (at the Admirals Club in Miami Airport) and (ii) on my home machine.