Runing comment plugin unit tests 5.6.1
1) ../../twikiplugins/CommentPlugin/test/unit/CommentPlugin/CommentPluginTests.pm:133 - test_location(CommentPluginTests)
expected 'enctype="multipart/form-data" id="below1"', got 'enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" id="below1"'
and many more
- 21 May 2007
The encoding difference is due to your using an old version of CGI. I adjusted the test to tolerate it.
I don't know what 'and many more' means.
The many more meant - many more of the same error from the Comment plugin unit tests.
If you changed the tests you probably fixed them all. I cannot confirm right now because I am upgrading the machine on which I ran the 5.6.1 VM. I will close this when I confirm
- 24 May 2007
I got the 5.6.1 running on my upgraded machine.
And bug is confirmed closed. Closing - no release note entry needed.
- 26 May 2007