• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item4251: Switch to homebrew unit testing framework
Item Form Data
We currently use the Test::Unit unit testing framework. This is OK, but has a couple of problems:
- You don't get an error report until the end of the testrun
- The framwork is complex, and sometimes fails 'mysteriously'
- The installation doesn't go cleanly on some platforms
- No support for some of the hoopier test modes we need
- Not that easy to make a tinderbox
- No simple way for a non-SVN dev to use it
It would be better is we had our own tuneable testing framework.
- 15 Jun 2007
Doesn't run tests from BuildContrib
Removed renamed UsersTests