I have many lists with multi-line items, as in the following example:
1 One item
spanning several lines
1 And another item
- One item spanning several lines
- And another item
If I edit such a list with TinyMCE, I see two lists beginning with Item number 1, and a separate line in between.
Depending on which changes I make in the list, different things can happen:
- If I don't touch the list, it stays "unbroken", though the five leading spaces on the second line are collapsed into one.
- If I extend the text of the second line
spanning several lines, then on view the second item is concatenated with the first (it now has four spaces)
- I have not yet found a way to add a nested list to the first item without breaking the whole list in two.
- Any way to fix this in TMCE only makes things worse
- 02 Oct 2007
OK, sounds like the TML2HTML translator is SNAFU. Investigating.
- 03 Oct 2007