imports the four default stylesheets. If some of these are removed from the list. TinyMCE
starts functioning again. I'll also pushing this bug upstream to TinyMCE
proper, but I'm not sure they will want to work on this bug. We should probably find a workaround at the TinyMCEPlugin
Here's a screenshot of the symptoms. The main textbox is blank, with a small yellow exclamation point in the corner. On double clicking the exclamation point, the following dialog is presented:
The version dialog of the browser in question:
- 23 Oct 2007
I'm not sure I
want to work on it, without more information. I'm sitting here using IE7 without problems. Some things for you to think about:
- What skin are you using?
- Have you customised the CSS locally?
- Does the error occur on this site (develop.twiki.org)?
- Are there any messages in the server error log?
- What CSS file is failing? Have you tried running with debug on?
- We've added some CSS to give heirarchical menus.
- No =/
- It's no single CSS sheet that's causing the failure. I've gotten the plugin to work with each of the four stylesheets singly. I'm pretty sure it's simply the length of the combined total.
How do you turn debug on?
Looks like I just need to make our CSS shorter...
Thanks for your time,
- 24 Oct 2007
I suspect this is a problem on your install. TMCE uses highly compressed JS, but even with the uncompressed version I don't see this problem with IE 7. I'm afraid it's up to you (or anyone else who sees the same problem) to isolate the cause.
No feedback from reporter, and no confirming reports. Rejected.