• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
- does not translate strings correctly from old TWiki.cfg if they have double quotes in them - SVN 6614 CC
- does not tell how to run
- If you have no CGI::Session, then TWiki won't work after the upgrade; and the warning in configure isn't very helpful
- Is this the same problem as Item503 - if so, please remove from here to so this Item refers to fewer issues - SvenDowideit
- Nope, it's different. I think we should discard this, because the upgrade should be immediately followed by a run of
configure which tells you this.