This is a place-holder for some proposed enhancements to the DirectedGraphPlugin
- Change path configuration settings to use the Localsite.cfg file - eliminate requirement to directly edit DirectedGraphPlugin.pm
- Add an optional parameter to control generated file names (file="xxx") to the tag.
- If not specified, attachments would be named to DirectedGraphPlugin_n., n incrementing for each instance of in a topic.
- Change the ".map" file to suffix ".cmapx" to be consistent with GraphViz default output.
- Store md5 hash information in a TWiki _work_area in files named $web_$topic_
- Added a
dothash parameter to suppress the hash calcuations.
- Generate file output in a single pass of the dot file using multiple -T... -o ... parameters
- Support any -Txxx output type supported by the underlying graphviz engine.
- Generate all files into a temporary directory
- Other cleanup to do file and directory manipulation only using TWiki::Func routines.
- Named all of the example graphs in HowtoDirectedGraphs
- Make the library= option compatible with the Store work. [Not Completed]
- 05 Jan 2008
Maybe your cleanup using TWiki::Func routines also solve Item5231? This plugin dont seem to work on TWiki 4.2. It is a brilliant plugin, hope you get the code in soon, I'll be more than glad to test.
- 09 Jan 2008
Lars, I think I have a usable version. It's working on RC1. I need to rebuild my test TWiki and learn how to package a plugin. In the meantime would you be interested in the modified files? I'll be back on IRC on Friday evening. I'll attach a zip-file of the modified files here.
- 10 Jan 2008
That's good, I will test your updates. About the wysiwyg and the dot language I think one must select the relevant lines and choose format "protect on save" so the editor dont parse the text.
- 10 Jan 2008
Or put tags around. Then nothing changes from edit to edit. See the WysiwygPlugin doc.
-- TWiki:Main.KennethLavrsen - 10 Jan 2008