When saving a topic from pickaxe the image URL is the full path instead of %ATTACHURL%
- Open a topic in Wysiwyg
- Add an image (does not matter if it is actually attached) using the image tool. Use a simple file name like image.jpg
- Save the topic. You now see in raw view that the image URL is %ATTACHURL%/image.jpg
- Open the topic again with Wysiwyg
- Use the pickaxe tool. Note that the image URL is now a full URL. This is probably due to the fact that TMCE gets the full URL when you edit a topic to be able to show it as an actual image so this is sort of OK. But when hitting the pickaxe the rest script should really do the same as when you save and translate the URL to ATTACHURL when it matches the pattern for ATTACHURL.
- Now save while you are still in pickaxe mode.
- The saved result is the full URL and not the attachurl
This is not a serious bug but it is a potential problem to use a full URL if you later change the domain name of the server and it also seems confusing for the user.
If you later reopen the same topic that was saved in pickaxe mode, and save it again then the URL gets translated to the correct ATTACHURL.
- 23 Mar 2008
What version of WysiwygPlugin/TinyMCEPlugin are you using? Does this still happen since the fixes I did recently to attachment URLs?
- 27 Mar 2008
SVN checkout 16580 and pseudo-install of TWikiRelease04x02
Ie latest and greatest. Just repeated the step by step above and it is easy to see the problem.
When you save from pickace mode the image URLs are full URL. When saving from Wysiwyg mode it is correctly saved with %ATTACHURL
- 28 Mar 2008
This one is confirmed fixed on SVN 16889
Setting to waiting for release
- 11 Jun 2008