• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item5732: SendEmailPlugin: multiple improvements, some security related
Item Form Data
- added ALLOW/DENY preference settings to prevent this plugin from being used as an open spam relay
- added template option allowing more control over email header etc
- fixed mod_perl/perperl coding errors
- sender address is the current user, it will default to the wikimaster's only as a last resort
- allow user names in addition to plain email addresses in From, To and Cc
- allow multiple users in To and Cc
- added a redirectto, successsection and errorsection options to land on a different feedback page
- reorganized code for lazy compilation
- 24 Jun 2008