• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item5949: SubscribePlugin problem in canceling subscription to single topic. Results in subscribing to all topics in web.
Item Form Data
- A topic called MyTestTopic contains a simple %SUBSCRIBE% tag.
- A user who has no entries in that webs WebNotify topic clicks on the "Subscribe" link. This results in an entry for that user in WebNotify subscribing to MyTestTopic. So far, so good.
- The user now clicks on the "Unsubscribe" link in the same topic. The result is that in the WebNotify topic, they user is now subscribed to all changes in that web and explicitly unsubscribed from the one topic. I.e. the WebNotify entry reads: " * UserName: * -MyTestTopic".
- 21 Aug 2008
Also, the %SUBSCRIBE% still shows the Unsubscribe link.
- 10 Sep 2008
BTW, the problem is in MailerContrib
- 10 Sep 2008
I can confirm that the fix that Crawford checked in fixes this. I've change the status to "Waiting for release." We just need to publish it.
- 11 Sep 2008