• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item Form Data
|| Being Worked On
Just using this item so that I can check in changes in Subversion. For more information please visit MessageSequenceChartPluginDev
- Submit plugin to latest 5.1 branch (currently exists only in trunk)
- Prevent wysiwyg editor from messing up the code between
- Improved error message for the configuration problem: MessageSequenceChart.pl script not found from the path specified in mscScript setting.
- Add support for other image formats (SVG, EPS and server side image maps are supported by mscgen)
- Add support for other fonts (-F option specifies font for rendering PNG output. This is only supported if mscgen was built with USE_FREETYPE and is ignored otherwise)
Improved error message for the mscgen syntax error (mscgen command fails because of typos in input).
Improved error message for the configuration problem: mscgen executable not found from the path specified in mscGenCmd setting.
Should not be empty (dependencies to Perl modules and mscgen should be here)
See EasyTimelinePlugin as example how to do it properly
- Improved error message for the access right problem (when user is not allowed to change the topic, but images would need to be generated and attached to the topic).
- Now the plugin documentation MessageSequenceChartPlugin.txt does not anymore contain %MSC% calls and this problem should not occur anymore or should occur very rarely.