• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item6969: Various edge cases are not handled properly
Item Form Data
- "Edit Preferences" button incorrect behaviors
- " * SetVARIABLE =" (no space between Set and VARIABLE) is recognized as a variable definition
- Two spaces between "*" and "Set" prevents the recognition
- "Save new settings" button incorrect behaviors
- If a variable defining line ends with = (no space after it before new line), the line is merged with the following line and the following line becomes the value of the variable
- You cannot make a field having non null value null
- Related to both Edit and Save
- A value spanning multiple lines cannot be handled correctly even if it's tied to an textarea.
- A form generated by the plug-in (merely viewing, after "Edit Preferences" is clicked) always uses viewauth in its action URL. This is not ideal because there are cases where viewauth is not necessary. And there are cases where view URL is significantly shorter than URLs of other scripts.
View script should be used if already authenticated. Viewauth should be used only if not authenticated.