• Do not
register here on develop.twiki.org, login with your twiki.org account.
• Use Item7848
for generic doc work
for TWiki-6.1.1. Use Item7851
for doc work on extensions
that are not part of a release. More... Close
• Anything you create or change in standard webs (Main, TWiki, Sandbox etc) will be automatically reverted on every SVN update.
• Does this site look broken?. Use the LitterTray web for test cases.
Item7014: In UserReports, include css sections automatically if needed
Item Form Data
- In UserReports, the sections
"business_card_css" define the css of the three different reports. This enhancement makes the include of the css sections optional. This is done by including the
"slim_box_css" section by the
"slim_box_start" section if needed.
- In UserReports, add style parameter to sections slim_box, small_box and business_card
- In UserReports, set a "UserReports_users" variable in "user_list" section
- In UserList, replace hardcoded business cards with business_card section of UserReports
- In TWikiPreferences, add missing "search" parameter to USERREPORT parameterized variable definition
- Updating VarUSERREPORT variable doc with new style parameter and missing search parameter
- In UserListByDateJoined and UserListByLocation, fix form field names