I noticed the following problems after editing this page:
- the table of contents no longer worked properly due to the addition of tags in the head lines
- the sections that used verbatim and pre to format specific commands were often converted to html links and font tags. This caused these sections to break in some cases (like the additions to the httpd.conf file)
- also in pre/verbatim sections the line returns were removed which makes editing without kupu very difficult
for a copy of the page I was editing with Kupu.
OK this highlighted one obvious prob, which I fixed. The others don;t seem to be a problem any more; at least, I just edited that page and it works lurverly with SVN 7453 CC